Your basket is currently empty!
SEO for clients
This is your first payment. Then we will set up a monthly by direct debit.
How SEO for clients works:
SEO is the process of improving a website’s ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs). SEO can help your business attract more visitors to your website, which can lead to increased sales and revenue.
We carry out regular analysis which determines the right path for your site, then each month we work towards ticking off actions that will contribute to your organic search result success.
Key elements of the SEO for clients include:
- Comprehensive keyword research
- Competition analysis
- Pages and site structure
- Meta descriptions
- On page optimisations
- Business directory listings and local citations
- Site speed analysis
- Monthly reporting
SEO isn’t an overnight fix, it’s a wise investment that over time brings many benefits including:
- Increased website traffic: When your website ranks higher in SERPs, you’ll get more visitors to your site. This is because more people will see your website when they search for keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Improved brand awareness: When your website ranks higher in SERPs, it’s more likely that people will remember your brand. This is because people are more likely to remember the first few websites that they see when they search for a keyword.
- Increased sales and revenue: When you get more visitors to your website, you’re more likely to generate more leads and sales. This is because more visitors means more opportunities to convert them into customers.
- Improved customer satisfaction: When your website is easy to use and navigate, customers are more likely to be satisfied with their experience. This can lead to repeat business and positive reviews.
- Reduced marketing costs: SEO can help you reduce your marketing costs. This is because you won’t have to spend as much money on paid advertising when your website is ranking well in SERPs.
Want to know more? See our SEO FAQ’s
Here is an interesting read: Even the BBC do SEO now!