Your basket is currently empty!
Making sure you are found online
Our goal as your SEO agency is to improve a website’s visibility and rankings in search engine results pages, driving more traffic and ultimately helping the business achieve its marketing goals.
You can combine our SEO services with website maintenance to ensure you site stays in tip top condition too.
If you already have a website but you aren’t seeing the results you deserve then this is the package for you. We’ll do a full assessment and create an improvement plan. We’ll keep building on that if you choose to carry on to a monthly package.
With ever changing algorithms keeping on top of your SEO is critical for any websites success. We keep a keen eye on the trends and we’ll take care of the analytics, keywords, meta descriptions and links to mention just a few optimisations.
£89 per month
Maintenance & SEO
Launching a shiny new website is an exciting moment, however like all investments over time it’ll need some maintenance to stay at peak performance. Software updates, bug fixes and tweaks along the way. With this comprehensive package you get the benefit of our retained time to cover maintenance and the benefits of ongoing SEO improvements too.
Discounted monthly rate for existing website clients only
£59 per month
SEO Content Creation
It’s no secret that content is king. It is also a great way to enhance your SEO strategy. The more relevant and regularly posted content you have on your website the more the algorithms favour you. Blogs are a great way to increase the incidence of keywords across your website too. We create engaging and informative SEO focused content.
We recommend publishing blogs at least twice a month
£29 per blog
Why is SEO important?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization, is important for several reasons:
- It increases your visibility and traffic: SEO helps websites rank higher in search engine results pages, which increases their visibility and drives more traffic.
- It supports your credibility and trust signals: Websites that rank higher in search engines are generally seen as more credible and trustworthy by users, which can lead to increased brand recognition and customer loyalty.
- Gives a better user experience: Creating a better user experience by optimising site structure, content, and navigation, which leads to better engagement.
- Boosts your competitive advantage: gives your businesses a competitive advantage by helping your site stand out.
- Cost effective: Unlike paid advertising, SEO can provide long-term benefits, as the effects of optimisation efforts can continue to drive traffic and leads to a website for months or even years after they were implemented.
Overall, search engine optimisation is important because it helps businesses connect with their target audience and build a strong online presence, which can lead to increased brand recognition, customer loyalty, and revenue.
What does an SEO Agency do?
An SEO agency is a company that specialises in providing search engine optimisation services to other businesses. The specific services offered by an agency can vary, but here are some of the typical tasks that might be performed:
- Keyword research: We will conduct keyword research to identify the keywords and phrases that potential customers are searching for online, and then develop an strategy based on those keywords.
- On-page optimisation: We will optimise your on-page elements, including title tags, meta descriptions and content, to make it more attractive to search engines and improve its visibility in search results.
- Off-page optimisation: We will also advise on ways you can secure high-quality backlinks from other reputable websites to help improve the website’s domain authority and improve its rankings in search results.
- Technical optimisation: We will perform technical optimization tasks such as site speed optimization and accessibility to make the website more search engine friendly.
- Content creation: We also offer a content creation service that ensures you have a steady flow of high-quality, SEO focused content to attract and engage potential customers and improve the website’s rankings.